1:1 coaching is a key service from HBL. We like to meet face to face, at least for the first meeting and thereafter we can normally have really effective coaching conversations on the phone.
PwC Partners and Directors are key clients, often following attendance on one of the key development events such as “MyWay”, or “Developing High Value Client Relationships”
For the cynical or the as-yet unconvinced, coaching is more widespread than you might think. Most FTSE100 board members will have a personal coach. They value
- having someone to talk to who knows them and their organisation, but who doesn’t work for them…
- being challenged; asked difficult questions
- being supported
- time to think
- time to reflect, make decisions and plan action
- us following-up; creating a narrative to punctuate their career journey
- can continue the work following a training/development event to help create momentum that builds on the positive intentions that so often are keenly felt at the end of such events
Our clients are the ones who choose the frequency and time of our coaching sessions; monthly is not unusual; weekly happens occasionally, quarterly is not uncommon. Ad-hoc works for some clients.
It’s important to find a coach who you can work with. It’s a personal choice and we work with you to give you time and space to find the fit. Please give us a call to talk to one of us to see what we might be able to help with.
Angela Steatham; 07931 500 131. angela@humansbeing,co.uk
Rob Mugglestone; 07976 697 327. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Davies; 07736 237733. email@example.com
Clare Watts; 07590 124154. firstname.lastname@example.org